Terms like muscles and protein are often used interchangeably by gym goers. In short, adequate protein is essential or muscle growth. Protein alone doesn’t provide enough results in muscle growth, until and unless combined with a proper weight training schedule. Whey protein has gained its popularity amongst sports nutrition supplements lately after research has found its fascinating benefits on muscle development. Hence, designed especially for athletes and body builders.20% of cow’s milk comprises whey. Whey is a by-product of cheese and curd manufacturing. Once milk is coagulated, it separates into curds and whey. Whey has a high biological value & consists essential amino acids.
Bsn syntha 6 Flavour – Chocolate Milkshake
Avaiability: In Stock
- Multi-Functional Ultra-Premium Protein Matrix
- Naturally Occurring BCAAs and other Essential and Non-Essential Amino Acids
- MCTs, EFAs, and Glutamine Peptides
- Excellent Source of Fibre, Contains 6 g of Fat per serving
- Zero Milligrams of Aspartame